Starter Kit is a dynamic and fast growing startup in The Netherlands and offers flexible work periods in a young and open-minded environment! Most of the team is composed by international students that are ambitious and determined to make Starter Kit a national and international success.
We are currently looking for:
Do you want to gain business experience in a fast-growing startup and develop yourself in a team of ambitious professionals? Then, Starter Kit is the place to be at! Our goal is to make the move to university of international students as easy and fun as possible. To do so, we’ve designed kits for their room, secured them a sim card, a personal student buddy and much more.
We’ve started in Amsterdam. Now, we are expanding to all the universities in the Netherlands and we need YOU to make it happen. We are looking for a Business Developer motivated to take the company to a national level.
YOUR PROJECTS & MISSIONS:
• You are a central component in the success of Starter Kit
• You plan in full autonomy your strategy to discover and reach potential partners.
• You work in direct collaboration with the Managing Director and Director of Sales & Marketing
• You use your own network and knowledge to strengthen your actions
• Your voice is heard and we’ll love to hear your feedback on how to improve the company.
• You meet once a week in person with the team in Amsterdam to get updated on the situation.
• Flexible working hours and location, you can work from home!
• Full autonomy in your work schedule and execution
• Part of a team of dedicated professionals who’ll inspire you
• Commutation allowances and free SwapFiets subscription available.
• Hourly based salary and contract bonus based on sales and performance.
• 5 to 10 hours per week
• Expected to be available from May to August
So, you think that experience is for you? Then send us your CV and a short motivation letter to Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to working with you!